The Parents' Review.  Vol. 07, No. 06. p. 401-480
- Publication date
- p. 401-413 Home Life and the Higher Education of Women, to be continued, a lecture delivered in University College, Liverpool, By Mrs. Creighton
- p. 414-425 Some Methods of Teaching Geography, continued from page 347, by the Rev. F. R. Burrows, M.A.
- p. 426-433 Obedience: II, By Henry Beveridge, Esq.
- p. 434-442 The Study of Natural History as an Educational Discipline, continued from page 339, by J. Arthur Thomson
- p. 443-450 The Intellectual Position of Christians: VIII, By E. M. Caillard
- p. 451-461 Some thoughts on the Origin of Romanesque Architecture, By Miss Honor Brooke
- p. 462-473 Aunt Mai's Budget, By Mrs. Francis F. Steinthal
- p. 474-477 Our Work; The P.R. Letter Bag, Letters by X. Y., M. W. U., M. E. C. 
- p. 478-480 P.N.E.U. Notes, Edited by Miss Frances Blogg
"A monthly magazine for parents and teachers" (varies). Began with v.1, in Feb. 1890; ceased with v.77 in 1966. Later title is PNEU: [Journal]: the Journal of the Parents National Educational Union. 1966-1978 (Quarterly : every 3 months).
Charlotte Mason Digital Collection at Redeemer University College, Ancaster, Ontario, Canada http://libguides.redeemer.ca/CMDC
- 2016-08-31 13:52:26
- ABBYY FineReader 11.0
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.3
For print-disabled users
Uploaded by Redeemer University on